The Zulu 3 headset is available now, with Dual GA, LEMO (panel powered), and U-174 (Heli) connectors.
Lightspeed Aviation has revealed the launch of the latest model in their popular Zulu line, the Zulu 3 headset. According to Teresa De Mers, the Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Lightspeed Aviation, “We’ve taken an iconic product that is trusted by a large cross section of pilots around the world and made it even better.” She adds that the Zulu 3 is the most durable and comfortable headset the group has made.
Zulu 3 Headset Features
The Zulu 3 retains the performance and features that pilots enjoyed from the Zulu and Zulu 2, such as:
- Bluetooth phone and music capabilities
- A nearly 100% stainless steel and magnesium construction, offering increased durability and longevity.
- User-adjustable mic gain
- Ear seals, which according to Lighstpeed, offers 50% more space inside the cup and 20% more surface area for increased comfort.
- Award winning active noise cancellation (ANR)
The Zulu 3 also offers a number of enhancements and features for additional comfort and durability:
- New contoured ear seals that have been designed to hug the curve of the jaw, in order to provide a more natural fit, and increase overall comfort and stability.
- New cables that are built around a Kevlar core, making them stronger and more flexible than standard cables, with less weight. Lightspeed says these are the same cables that come standard on their PFX and Tango models.
- An optional and free taller head pad that will ensure comfort and performance on smaller head shapes.
- Lightspeed will also be offering a 7-year warranty on the Zulu 3 headset.
The Zulu 3 is available now, with Dual GA, LEMO (panel powered), and U-174 (Heli) connectors and currently sells for $850 USD.
For more information about the Zulu 3, you can visit Lightspeed Aviation’s website.
Featured Image: courtesy of Lightspeed Aviation