Backcountry Flying: Atlanta Idaho and Greene Valley
Greene Valley Retreat is located one mile from the historic gold mining town of Atlanta, Idaho. Pilots can access the estate via our private 3,500 foot airstrip. Greene Valley’s expansive property in Idaho’s high country provides our guests a unique wilderness experience, combined with the comfort and luxury of our lodging and amenities. Greene Valley Retreat is a breathtakingly scenic Idaho estate and a one-of-a-kind backcountry flying experience – one visit and you may never want to leave! This is your private, exclusive retreat in the heart of the Idaho backcountry.
Greene Valley Overview:
- 450-acre private property in Idaho’s Sawtooth Wilderness accessible by plane
- Property sits at the base of Greylock Mountain‘s 4,000-foot prominence
- 17,000 square foot Rustic lodge featuring:
- 17 spacious guest rooms
- Stunning great room with two-story floor-to-ceiling windows, wooden beams, dramatic rock fireplace
- One mile from historic mining town of Atlanta, Idaho
- Greene Valley is a fly-in retreat equipped with a 3,400-foot private airstrip.
- 2 private lakes stocked with trout
- Middle fork of the Boise River runs through the property, and provides amazing opportunity for fly fishing.
- Natural hot springs replenish the full-size pool and hot tub. Enjoy an amazing night sky in the natural warmth of the hot springs.
- Swim and boat on the private lakes.
- Practice your putting on our private green.
- Spend some time riding around and taking in the amazing scenery on ATVs.
- Spend some time shooting hoops or perfecting your tennis swing on our private basketball and tennis courts.
- Endless additional activities and recreation opportunities like horseback riding, hiking and much more
Greene Valley Accommodations:
- 17 spacious guestrooms
- King or Double Queen Beds with private bathrooms
- Includes 3 full ranch-style gourmet meals plus snacks and non-alcoholic beverages (View our Menu)
- Reserve your Greene Valley stay today